Thursday, April 8, 2010

Etsy


I love to shop on Etsy. I have found many a unique gift and artwork to hang on my walls through this E-commerce handmade website. My very talented boyfriend has just opened his Etsy shop with his photographs this week DRAphotography. I think this site has been a breath of fresh air in the marketplace. Clothing, jewelry, pottery, paintings, photographs and more for sale to many buyers and collectors that are fed up with the standard fare in shops. Artist sell their goods and we have access to small lines that before Etsy were virtually unknown unless local artists.
It is a new forum for talent to spread and reach out to homes all around the world. Etsy has sparked the creative match in the hearts of many and inspired them to do the same and let their creations take flight.
I <3 Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment