Thursday, August 20, 2009

Made Her Think


This jewelry line's namesake is an anagram of the fabulous designers name, "Meredith Kahn". MHT has been and still is one of my favorite jewelry lines out there. Meredith Kahn, the designer and visionaire behind the line, was introduced to me by a close mutual friend a few years ago in New York. I quickly became a huge fan of her beautifully dark and mysterious baubles. The jewelry in her collection is the perfect mesh of gorgeous sleek elegance with a punk aesthetic that gives it that edge yet keeps the panache'.
I have quite a few of her pieces from her early collections and to see she is carrying on with her passion and clearly thriving makes me so happy.
Meredith has also started a fine jewelry line, that makes me swoon.
Meredith Khan
Click on this blog title to visit the MadeHerThink website and check out the wares.

No comments:

Post a Comment